- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical third-party. It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy permit.
- You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
- It may alert you of items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- It may relieve prospect’s concerns and suspicions.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
- Alerting you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
Proudly Providing Home Inspection Services
Striler Home Inspections – Your trusted, local home inspection company. We proudly service Eastern Massachusetts, including Plymouth, Bristol, Barnstable, Norfolk County, and parts of Rhode Island.